Fact-based research to propel and enhance your content marketing efforts
Want a quick, easy and credible way to help supplement your own content creation efforts?
Using third party research content from Aberdeen Group provides you with fact-based research that can do some heavy-lifting and create a value-added connection with prospective buyers. Be the marketer (and the brand) that helps a buyer find their way by sharing content that educates and informs.
ContentAccess – Unlimited access to research, curation and more
Research content has always been available to marketers, but it normally comes with red tape around usage, and a complicated contract. We want to make working with professional researchers easy for marketers, and that’s why we created ContentAccess: a content-as-a-service offering where marketers receive unprecedented access to three years’ worth of Aberdeen Group research, along with the ability to curate or repurpose the data contained in our reports into client-branded assets.
- Three subscription levels (Curator, Curator+, and Enterprise) designed to meet the needs and budget requirements of any marketer
- Ability to simply copy and paste text, charts, data points, and quotes into your client-branded content
- Curator+ and Enterprise levels grant quarterly access to our analyst team to keep your team of program and product marketers on message and on trend with access to the latest research that aligns with your campaign efforts
Blog Authoring – grow your social influence with guest blogging services
If you have a blog you know you need new and fresh content populating it weekly, if not daily. One of the best ways to increase visibility to your blog is by featuring guest bloggers on a regular basis. Aberdeen Group analysts frequently guest blog for leading B2B companies like IBM, Sage, McAfee and more. Our guest blogging packages include:
- A comprehensive planning session with the analyst
- Incorporation of relevant Aberdeen research data, trends, and highlights
- Collaboration with the analyst and their social footprint to expand reach and engagement of guest authored content
Campaign Bundles – research content for the buyer’s journey
There’s no way around it, well run campaigns require a lot of content. And at the earliest phases prospects don’t want to hear from your brand. They are in the discovery phase and your job is to serve up content that helps them understand more about their problem, and start building trust and credibility. Campaign Bundles are a perfect way to do that. We call it snackable content. We package together short and long form Aberdeen research content on a given research area, and voila you have all the content necessarily to launch a campaign.
- Available in packages of three, four or five assets
- Each bundle includes a long-form research report
- Short form content assets are1-2 pages in length and come in a variety of formats
Persona & Market Insights – start your content & messaging strategy off right
Know the market. Know your buyer. It’s a product marketer’s mantra. If you get this wrong chances are your programs will suffer, your messaging will be flat and your offering just won’t stick. Let our team of market-leading experts help provide insight into what your personas are thinking, challenged by and addressing by unpacking relevant research findings that can help point your messaging and go-to-market strategy in a the right direction. Don’t spend your hard earned marketing dollars on advisory services – just secure a Strategy Day when you need it to vet messaging, better understand market trends, or dive deep into personas.
- Strategy Days are available in full (6-hour) and half-day (3-hour) sessions
- Pre-planning session included to consult with the analyst on your specific objectives